Buying and selling of real estate, granting of credits where the real estate serves as collateral security, but also leaseback arrangements assume precise knowledge of the investment risk and the risk in drawing of the credit facilities.
The environmental risks, operator’s responsibility and impacts exerted by contaminations in the subsurface and in the buildings have to be evaluated in addition to the intrinsic value of a property.
- It operates on an international basis.
- It is independent.
- It delivers recognized valuations.
Our institute’s particular strength lies in the preparation of Environmental Due Diligence (EDD) reports. Important contents of an EDD report are:
- the assessment of contamination risks based on the use history,
- the reconstruction of war impacts (UXO and environmental damage after war destructions),
- audits on the handling of environmentally hazardous substances (storage, handling, risk of release) and waste (solid, liquid, wastewater),
- the determination and delimitation of subsurface contaminations (soil and groundwater) and in buildings (building materials and use-related damage),
- the determination of the current and future need for protection of the property and its immediate surroundings (nature reserves, FFH areas, etc.).
We provide valuations for you on:
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Technical Due Diligence (in cooperation with the TÜV Rheinland)
- Compliance audits
- Investigation of contaminations in the subsurface and in buildings and computation of the remediation costs
- Reports on the initial condition of the soil in compliance with the Federal Immission Protection Law (Bundesimmissionsschutzgesetz)
- Evaluation of real estate (in cooperation with DuE)
- Verification of environmental expertises and valuations
- Review of provisions for revegetation measures at open pit mines and quarries
- Compiling and validating provisions for landfills
You need a reliable basis for your business decisions. Our experts supply this basis with validations in the environmental sector, and if necessary, as a team together with our partners LGA, CIMA and DuE on further Due Diligence issues.
Equipped with spade and Puerckhauer: Internal LGA workshop...
Runoff modeling - Valuable forecasting tool for upcoming...
Rockfall protection fence and then what? About the need...
Foundation stone laid for Cube One of UTN (University of...
New Mantelverordnung: introduction of EBV and adaptation...