Obligations to inform according to Art 13 EU-DSGVO
LGA Institut für Umweltgeologie und Altlasten GmbH
Managing Directors Carlo Schillinger and Dr. Jürgen Kisskalt
Phone: +49 911 12076 100
Telefax: +49 911 12076 110
Data Protection Officer
Andernacher Straße 53
Phone: +49 911 376525-0
Mobile: +49 170 4540026
Legal basis of the processing and purpose of the processing
Data is collected on the following legal bases:
- Art. 6 /1) b) EU-DGVO for the establishment or implementation of the contractual relationship;
- Art. 6 (1) f) EU-DGVO in the case of a legitimate interest;
- Art. 6 (1) a), Art. 7 EU-DGVO in case of approval;
- Art. 6 (1) c) EU-DGVO
The collection of this data takes place,
- to be able to identify you as our customer;
- to be able to meet our legal obligations;
- to be able to correspond with you;
- to send you customer information about our company;
- to be able to send you an invoice;
- in order to be able to handle any liability claims that may exist and to be able to make claims against you.
Origin of data
The data is collected directly from you because you contact us directly to initiate a contract/execute an order.
Within the framework of the customer relationship, data – insofar as necessary for the fulfillment of the contract – are passed on in particular to
- Tax consultants,
- Distribution partners,
- Shipping companies
The data provided may be used by the third party only for the necessary and specified purposes.
Data can possibly be viewed by IT companies
- in the maintenance and servicing of our hardware, copiers, etc.,
- in the maintenance and servicing of our software,
insofar as this is necessary for technical reasons to maintain the IT system.
Data is also transferred to providers in Germany/EU through the use of so-called cloud services.
Data is also only passed on to service providers to the extent that they have committed themselves to confidentiality and compliance with data protection.
The following data categories may be affected:
- Communication data (e.g. telephone, e-mail)
- Company name
- Contact person
- Personal base data such as name and address
- Bank data (e.g. IBAN or SWIFT code)
Duration of data storage
The personal data collected by us for the execution of the order will be stored until the expiry of the legal obligation to retain data (6 years after the end of the calendar year in which the order was completed) and then deleted, unless we are obliged under Article 6 (1) 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO, we are obliged to store data for a longer period due to tax and commercial law retention and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) or you have consented to storage beyond this period in accordance with Art. 6 (1) 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The retention period for tax purposes is 10 years.
If you disagree with the further processing of your data for customer information about our company, your data will be deleted immediately in this respect, unless there is another legal basis for keeping the data.
Right of the person concerned
You have the following rights:
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this approval for the future;
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be exposed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or revocation, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is denied by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person, and
- to complain to a regulatory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the regulatory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office for this purpose.
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are reasons for doing so that arise from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to object, simply send an e-mail to info@LGA-geo.de.
Transfer of data to third countries
A transfer of data to third countries does not take place in principle. An exception exists if this is necessary for the processing of the order.
Provision of data
The provision of the data is necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship and is required by law. In case of non-provision or incomplete provision of the necessary data, the contract cannot be executed.
Certification according to § 18 BBodSchG extended Posted...
Asbestos contamination investigation in buildings - VDI...
Disposal of construction waste - requirements of the new...
Ropedancing under the bridge: LGA rock team completes...
Successful DAkkS audit Posted on 22 November 2023. For our...