Recyling / Disposal
Almost every construction project involves different materials which, for various reasons, cannot be reused on site and therefore become "waste". These include, among others:
- contaminated materials
- material with unfavorable properties
- excess material
Questions concerning waste that we are frequently asked include:
- which contaminants are contained?
- where can I dispose of my waste?
- what does it cost?
- who can do this for me?
Unfortunately there are no standard answers to these questions. Each case is unique and sometimes requires intensive counseling. It is, of course, best if one is already aware that waste will be incurred at the beginning of a construction measure (renovation or dismantling of a building, road construction, soil excavation, construction pit excavation etc.).
We take on this task for you and determine the proper reutilization / disposal route for your waste. Furthermore, we can assist you in formulating the correct texts in the bidding documents for the reutilization / disposal services, or, if you so desire, prepare the entire tender documents.
Our services to you include:
- Orienting preliminary investigations before the beginning of the project (building material, soil, etc.) for the planning of possible reutilization and disposal routes
[Note: nevertheless, declaration tests on the dismantled / excavated material are often necessary during the project phase]
- In situ declarations (e.g. if insignificant contaminant contents can be expected in accordance with the ground investigations)
- Recycling and disposal concepts
- Declaration analyses during the project
- Bidding documents
- Project management, construction supervision (e.g. excavation supervision)
As "Examination Center for Contaminated Building Materials and Construction Waste" the LGA-IUA is qualified to perform external quality controls and take on tasks as head technical expert.