There are three arguments in favor of the LGA Institute for Environmental Management GmbH:
- It operates on an international basis.
- It is independent.
- It delivers recognized valuations.
Our institute’s particular strength lies in the preparation of Environmental Due Diligence (EDD) reports. Important contents of an EDD report are:
- the assessment of contamination risks based on the use history,
- the reconstruction of war impacts (UXO and environmental damage after war destructions),
- audits on the handling of environmentally hazardous substances (storage, handling, risk of release) and waste (solid, liquid, wastewater),
- the determination and delimitation of subsurface contaminations (soil and groundwater) and in buildings (building materials and use-related damage),
- the determination of the current and future need for protection of the property and its immediate surroundings (nature reserves, FFH areas, etc.).
We provide valuations for you on:
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Technical Due Diligence (in cooperation with the TÜV Rheinland)
- Compliance audits
- Investigation of contaminations in the subsurface and in buildings and computation of the remediation costs
- Reports on the initial condition of the soil in compliance with the Federal Immission Protection Law (Bundesimmissionsschutzgesetz)
- Evaluation of real estate (in cooperation with DuE)
- Verification of environmental expertises and valuations
- Review of provisions for revegetation measures at open pit mines and quarries
- Compiling and validating provisions for landfills
You need a reliable basis for your business decisions. Our experts supply this basis with validations in the environmental sector, and if necessary, as a team together with our partners LGA, CIMA and DuE on further Due Diligence issues.