Initial Soil State Report (ISSR)
The state according to the ISSR must be the same as before or it must be restored by the operator after a plant shutdown.
An ISSR is necessary in principle if the following requirements are met:
- An application for the modification or re-approval of an existing plant in accordance with the IED has been submitted. The plants concerned are listed in Annex I of the 4th BImSchV.
- Any relevant hazardous substances/mixtures (according to the CLP Regulation) of material or quantitative relevance which are used, produced or released by the plant are listed in the Annex.
- Due to the relevant hazardous substances/mixtures used, contamination of the soil or groundwater cannot be excluded with absolute certainty.
Our services to you include:
- Relevance test
- Definition of the analysis concept with monitoring network and analysis parameters
- Implementation of the soil and groundwater analyses
- Preparation of the initial soil state report (ISSR)