Aerial Photography / Surveys (Drone)
With the aid of appropriate software, it is possible to create highly precise terrain models, aerial photographs and panorama images. Furthermore current volumes (e.g., of excavated material, surface mining) can be calculated.
The interaction of current images and volume models offers a new dimension for the documentation and evaluation of real estate and land. More precise assessment analyses are possible if they are used in combination with further geodata, e.g., geological maps, digital cadastral maps, etc.
We offer you:
- the creation of current orthophotos with a very high ground resolution of up to 5 cm
- images of objects that normally require an extremely high effort to access (e.g., rock walls, roofs, chimneys)
- video recordings of inaccessible areas
- construction site supervision
- volumetric evaluation (e.g., of heaps of excavated material) using software
Download our flyer "aerial photography & surveys".