Demolition / Dismantling
Our experience has shown that cost certainty during dismantling is based on three pillars:
• qualified, thorough investigations
• watertight bidding documents
• rigorous construction supervision
On this basis we can offer our clients a time and cost-effective project management from a single source.
Our services to you include:
- Technical investigation (collection and analysis of material samples)
- Contaminant register
- Dismantling concepts
- Health and Safety Plans (A+S-Plans)
- Recycling and disposal concepts
- Cost estimates for remediation and dismantling
- Bidding documents
- Project management, construction management, construction supervision
- Safety and Health Coordination
- Disposal management
The General Association of Hazardous Material Remediation (Gesamtverband Schadstoffsanierung, GVSS) has certified us as "Remediation experts for surveying and planning" for the remediation of buildings and plants impacted with contaminants.
Moreover the LGA-IUA is qualified as "Examination Center for Contaminated Building Materials and Construction Waste" to perform external quality controls and take on tasks as head technical expert.
The German Demolition Association (Deutscher Abbruchverband, DA) has officially recognized Dr. Kisskalt as an "expert advisor" for the categories "general demolition", "hazardous building materials" and "waste management".