Hazardous Materials Remediation
In order to enable a smoother and more cost-effective project course the following preparatory steps are important in case of modification or demolition measures:
- Investigation of the building materials for hazardous substances (incl. material analyses) at the beginning of the project
- Setting up a remediation concept (if hazardous materials have been determined)
- Removal and disposal of contaminants
Our services to you include:
- Material analyses (basis for further steps)
- Renovation concepts
- Health and safety plans
- Recycling and disposal concepts
- Bidding documents
- Project management, construction management, construction supervision
The General Association of Hazardous Material Remediation (Gesamtverband Schadstoffsanierung, GVSS) has certified us as "Remediation experts for surveying and planning" for the remediation of buildings and plants impacted with contaminants.
In addition, our institute is qualified as an "Inspection Center for Contaminated Building Material and Construction Waste" to carry out external monitoring and to take on tasks as a head assessor.